We’re very excited to have you as a guest. To allow for a smooth check-in there are a few areas we’d like to review.
Before you arrive:
- Waiver: if you have not yet completed your waiver form, please do so here. This will ensure you get on the park as soon as possible and minimises any chance for delay.
- Parking: there is plenty of paid-for parking owned by Willen Lake but on the warmer days, spaces can become limited. We recommend arriving with extra time to find the perfect spot.
- Storing your items: our facility has a variety of lockers to store your belongings but they do require a padlock to ensure they are kept safe. If you don’t have a padlock, we do offer them at reception for £5.
- Shoes: you are allowed to wear water shoes or socks while on our park. If you don’t have any, then we also offer these at reception for £5.
- Towels: bring as many towels as you’d like.
- Clothing: come prepared with a swimming costume and/or clothing that you don’t mind getting wet and will make it easy to put the wetsuit over.
When to arrive?
We recommend arriving at reception 40-minutes before your session(s) is meant to start. This will give you ample time to check-in to get your Aqua Parcs wristband.
If you’re running late, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a direct message to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
After you’ve checked-in
- Wetsuit: collect your wetsuit from our easy-to-find wetsuit area. Our team will help you find the perfect size. Sizes range from XXS - 3XL.