We’re very excited to have you as a guest. To allow for a smooth check-in there are a few areas we’d like to review.
Prior to your arrival and ensure you're swim ready, review the following tips:
- Waiver: if you have not yet completed your waiver form, please do so here. This will ensure you get on the park as soon as possible and minimises any chance for delay.
- Parking: there is plenty of paid-for parking owned by Willen Lake but on the warmer days, spaces can become limited. We recommend arriving with extra time to find the perfect spot.
- Storing your items: our facility has a variety of lockers to store your belongings but they do require a padlock to ensure they are kept safe. If you don’t have a padlock, we offer them at reception for £5.
- Shoes: you are allowed to wear water shoes or socks while on our park. If you don’t have any, then we also offer these at reception for £5.
- Towels: bring as many towels as you’d like.
- Clothing: come prepared with a swimming costume and/or clothing that you don’t mind getting wet.
When to arrive?
We recommend arriving at reception 40-minutes before your session(s) is meant to start. This will give you ample time to park, check-in to get your Aqua Parcs wristband and get your wetsuit on.
If you’re running late, please contact us at email@example.com or send a direct message to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
After you’ve checked-in
- Wetsuit: you'll be directed by our team to collect your wetsuit from our easy-to-find wetsuit area. We'll help you find the perfect size. The sizes range from XXS - 3XL.
- Get swim ready: you'll then have time to get dressed into your wetsuit prior to your session. We have changing rooms for families, women and men. Once you're set, you can store your personal items in our lockers.
- Buoyancy aid: our team will be waiting to assist you in choosing a comfortable buoyancy aid. We have plenty of sizes to choose from.
- Safety briefing: once you're swim ready our well-trained team members will review rules and tips to keep you and others safe while on the water park. This will take about 10-minutes.
If you've come with friends and family, we have a spectator area on the edge of the lake. They will be able to have a closer view of you having the time of your life on the park! We recommend spectators bring blankets and/or chairs as the ground can get muddy or disturbed.