Supervisors ensure the safe supervision and cleanliness of our site, following all service standards and department policies and procedures. We have a team of around 80 staff members during the season which you would be ensuring they have a positive and productive work environment.
- Supervisors are expected to lead the team of lifeguards and work within the team leading by example, ensuring that all health and safety legislations and codes of practise are always adhered to.
- To co-operate with the General Manager and Assistant Manager in all issues of health and safety. Accept delegated responsibility for the health and safety and well-being of all staff and visitors to the site under the provisions within the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Aqua Parcs policy and procedure documents.
- To operate on a shift basis as a member of team, incorporating evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as required to effectively cover Aqua Parcs’ operating hours.
- To open and secure the facilities as required during your shift.
- To accept delegated responsibility for the effective management and administration of the Aqua Park as required.
- To ensure that all equipment is erected and dismantled on time and in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations and any approved codes of practice and used correctly by the guests at all times.
- To assist, where necessary, in the induction and training of staff in all operational procedures, codes of practice and health and safety, maintain records and update.
- Always maintain the highest standards of guest care.
- To ensure that equal opportunities are offered to all staff, members, and visitors to the Aqua Park in accordance with Aqua Parcs policy and all relevant legislation.To hold and maintain a current, valid Lifeguard Qualification.
- To supervise the Aqua Park to ensure the welfare of all guests in accordance with Aqua Parcs policy and procedures.Any other duties that are appropriate to your role.
- To provide cover for absence as required.Supervisors must be available to work 30-40 hour each week (pro rota) including weekends and school holidays, and aged 21+.
Click below to apply or find out more.
Got what it takes to be a Manager at Aqua Parcs?
Aqua Parcs is not currently employing managers but if you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our management team, we would love to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Management Careers at Aqua Parcs’ and we would love to read your CV and hear how you think you would be an asset to the team.